Sometimes I miss my lazy, drifting, vegetating existence. Just sometimes okay? But I can’t even vegg out in front of the TV anymore. My mind is running a mile a minute and my goals list keeps growing and growing to the point where I can’t sit still. I am not complaining. Not really, but I need to take a breather sometime soon.
So what’s been up? Plenty.
1. Last weekend I was at another seminar all weekend until Sunday night. I went home after to get some much needed sleep.
2. I flew to Florida for the first time on a business trip! Did some software installs which I’m now expected to do for the next several months. Some of our sites are in places like Hawaii, Micronesia, Guam. I was hinting to be sent to those places.
Several things about my trip Florida. I missed home while I was away. I got to see Palm trees and orange groves while driving from and to locations. I wish I had been there for a real vacation! I got to eat at Fred’s Buffet Restaurant in Plant City which I highly recommend, as well as PJ’s steak and seafood place (I can’t remember where). I ate out so much I am really all dined-out. I don’t want to eat out anymore. I want to be home and eat PB&Js, spam with rice, my husband’s cooking.
3. I was picked up by hubby on his lunch break on Friday. Since he is an hour away from home, I stayed around the area. I had to be on the cell phone for the next couple of hours (Instead of sleeping) because of a new set of responsibility I agreed to take on. Only then could I do some Christmas shopping.
I finished my Christmas list after about 2 hours of choosing and browsing but I am ALL DONE! Now I just need to wrap it.
4. I didn’t stay on contact and missed my mark of working out 4 times last week.Boohoo. Another week, another chance to make a difference.
5. I watched King Kong last night. Please read Coypod’s review of the movie. I loved the movie! Coypod is my brother. Please patronize him albeit shortly. LOL!
6. I have had way too little sleep. Need to sleep more!
7. Tonight I am getting together with some friends whom we’ve been unable to get together with for months now. We’re also exchanging gifts so I need to rush, buy some salad and then quickly wrap some presents before our dinner.
8. We have family coming for Christmas! Woohoo!
9. I am uber-excited to open some presents this year because unlike past years, I have had no time to ponder, guess, or even think about what I might be getting. Therefore, unlike past years, I am completely in the dark as to what I’m getting!
10. I had to have a number 10 but have nothing really more to add. Oh, yeah. I miss taking pics. Need to get a digicam soon!